Image Map

Monday, June 3, 2013

Freebie: Summer Activities Calendars and June Currently

Happy Summer!!!  Since summer break has officially started I decided to create calendars full of activities for kids. These activities will keep your children engaged and having fun during the summer months!  This freebie includes 3 full calendars and 1 blank calendar.
Click on the picture below to receive your free calendars for the summer!

Example of one calendar...


I am joining Farley and filling out my June Currently....
Listening: I am watching and listening to The Bachelorette...girl night!
Loving: I am loving summer break!  I am so thankful I have this time to relax, have fun, organize my  
             home and classroom, and I could go on and on!
Thinking: I am thinking about my fishing trip in the am. Yes...I love to fish...many are surprised by this!
Wanting:  I am wanting the weather to stay warm and stay sunny.  It has been raining nonstop!
Needing:  Now that it is summer break, I am in need of a mani/pedi! Time to get back in that routine!
3 Vacay Essentials:  I would need my suit, phone, family/friends...if I could add more I would add my  
                         sunglasses, I don't go anywhere without them!  I would also add magazines and bevies!

Don't forget to join my "Tour My Blog" Linky Party! I would love a tour of your blog...I know other bloggers/readers would too!
Click on the link or picture to link up!



Happy Summer Break Ya'll!

5 comments:

  1. I need another mani/pedi too! Enjoy your fishing trip...sounds like fun! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to check out what you are currently doing...It's great to be on summer break! I love Des! This season looks great...especially next week! I'm your newest follower! Stop by when you get a chance!

    Summer Blessings from The Teacher's Chatterbox,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy summer break to you!

    What's Working This Year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't caught up on this week's episode of the Bachelorette yet...excited for this season. I love to fish too! It's so relaxing to me. Have a great trip! =O)
    Wendy
    One Happy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy summer! I still have 12 days left! Enjoy your fishing trip :)

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete