I am linking up with Lorraine over at Fabulous First Grade Froggies for her To Do List Linky.
Here it goes:
1. Finish creating TPT products for the beginning of the school year.
2. Create a new classroom website on blogger (we use to have ours on iweb, but some of us are making a new transition into blogger...shouldn't be much trouble since I already have one.
3. Send my teacher planner off to have tape binding put on it. Can't wait to get organized!
4. Laminate and cut out my new Chevron Classroom Decor Set.
5. Laminate and cut out my new "I Can Write" bulletin board set.
6. Map out my schedule, look over my long range plans, share my "Back to School" Packet with my teammates. You can find the packet here...
7. Rearrange my classroom.
8. Go to Bradburns: I need fadeless bulletin board paper...I am sure I will find more things to buy!
9. Organize my Word Work Center.
10. Print off beginning of the year letters, all about me, folder cover, wis list, etc....more to add to this list later for meet the teacher night!
11. Create my class wordle and frame it again! I thought it turned out cute last year and my kids loved trying to find their names...gonna do it again!
12. New curtains??? Hmmm?
13. Makeover my bulletin boards (math board, calendar, writing board)
14. Sit down with team to look over my long range plans that I looked over, first six weeks plan, beginning of the year plans, etc.
15. Number my coat hooks and mailboxes with my colored chevron theme. Switch around my coat hooks?
16. Clean out my closet and shelves.
17. Revamp my listening center.
18. Read all about the new phonics program and read the new Lucy Calkins writing set.
I think this is a good start so I will stop adding to my list of to-dos...do you have similar things to do?
Since we are alreading discussing the beginning of the year to-do list I thought I would give away a free "to-do list". I created this to help you start checking things off your list!
Go link up!